LATEST UPDATE ON NAIJANEWSPAPER.BLOG.COM
How Nworie Victor Oluebube Escape From Death Through Accident ~ INFORMATION WORLD.COM

Friday 1 February 2013

How Nworie Victor Oluebube Escape From Death Through Accident

How God Almighty Saved my life Today, On my way to porthacort, just 30 minute after we passed Abia state university, one mad woman From the order side of the Road, ran and entered in front of our Bus with the Speed we are, Than our driver Started dragging the Car with the mad woman, on the Process the next thing i saw was our car somersaulting up to Three Time at the middle of the Road.  
  
This is Me after the Accident, The only Icon of the Family, out of 18 passengers no body died we all is a life, God loves me so Much, Why i am a life is not because of my Righteousness, But is Because of Gods mercy In Life, Cha! The Voice of Mercy Spoke in my life By 2:45pm today, Cha! a sinner like me Was saved from a fatal accident. 

 Brethren When i came Out From this Bus, I stood at a far Distance and looked at the Bus, I said Unto the Lord Jesus Christ, What a Wonderful God You are, Thank You For Saving my life.
Devil is a liar, I must live and eat the fruit of my labour in Jesus Name Amen.
By Nworie Victor Oluebube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment

 
For More Information....Contact Us with the Following E-mail or Phone Number
Victo.wireless2020@gmail.com, 07066833039